Before the appointment
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild oil free cleanser. Do not use waterproof makeup.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early if you have makeup.
- Do not put on any mascara. We want to spend time working on perfecting your lashes rather than removing your mascara.
- Do not curl your lashes. Keep them straight lashes as they are easier to work with.
- Bring your own mp3 player or favorite music if you’d like. This is form of treatment is very pleasant and relaxing. Most of our clients fall asleep during the procedure.
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 24 hours after the application.
- Avoid swimming, steam rooms, and hot saunas for the next 48 hours.
- Do not use eyelash curlers. Do not perm or tint the extended lashes. This will break the bond.
- Do not use regular or waterproof mascara.
- Avoid sleeping face down to prevent pressing against your eyelashes.
- Do not rub your eyes too hard when cleaning your face.
- Do not attempt to remove any extensions by pulling them.
- It is safe to use water-based eyeliners.
- Use only non-oily, non-creamy cleanser to remove make up.
- Keep an eyelash comb handy to straighten up any stray lashes. Every single lash were individually extended. It is safe to groom them because there is no clump or knot. Comb them carefully and gently only when needed.